2.02.2008

Saturday night

So I've been inside my apartment all day, with the exception of meeting my dad, step mom and brother for lunch at P.F. Chang's.





It's weird to not speak for a good 8 hours. My cat is the only witness to my life and my s.s.b. (secret single behavor (SATC reference)).





Do you ever have a bad feeling in your gut and you can't figure out why? I've had that all day. Maybe that's what isolating yourself as you watch the hours tick by and the sun go down does to a person.




Anyway, there are important things happening in my life, despite what you may think. Like the fact that I'm flying off to Europe by myself in about six weeks. !!!!!! First time traveling alone. Big deal. No really, it's a big deal.

----------------
Now playing: Bent - Beautiful Otherness
via FoxyTunes

No comments: