5.09.2008

         Yes, it has been a while since my last post. I went to Europe. I had an amazing time. I came home. And I want to go back. What else is there to say? I rrrreeeeally really really want to go back. Looking at my pictures is a tease. I want it all. I want to live there, to learn the languages, to experience the cultures from a perspective other than a tourist's. How can I make this happen? The work visa situation is impossible. Should I teach English? Should I work in the tourism industry, as a maid in a hotel? ???

This summer I'm taking an Italian class- I need to get good at it. Italian in college was a good base, but I want to be fluent. And then I want to learn French! And of course, get really good at Spanish. I want it all, like I said. I need it. I crave it. I'm a junkie. A travel junkie.

No comments: