10.19.2008

Wow, 27 is a weird year...have seemingly lost two of my good friends (one of which was a bff), have grown closer to others and am absolutely loving time spent with them, yet am still spending a signif amount of time all on my own, listening to music and writing in my journal (about lost and found friends, no doubt). Kinda feels like puberty all over again, except without all the maturing physically stuff (hair in weird places, etc.). Is this normal?

It's weird, when I went to Europe I felt like it would be an amazing time to be alone, thinking about my life, the choices I've made, and what I wanted for the future. This time while Mark is in Vegas is not unlike that; in fact, it might be even more what I was looking for in Europe, bc this time I am all alone at home, without any distractions, just my own thoughts.

No comments: